Your feet reflect your health and your personality. A person loses her/his charm because of unkempt feet. Cracked feet, also known as heel fissures, are a common problem for people of all ages, mostly caused by lack of moisture. Well, not to worry anymore as here I have an easy recipe for DIY Hot Oil Treatment for soft feet!
Before heading on to the recipe, let us know its benefits:
- Improves circulation
- Helps with headaches and migraines
- Helps get rid of toxins from the body
- Aids in better and deeper sleep at night
- Coconut oil helps moisturize your feet and also fights fungal and bacterial infections, thanks to its antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
Here is a recipe for DIY Hot Oil Treatment for soft feet – Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Lemon essential oil (optional)
- Melt coconut oil using a double boiler. Then add in the essential oil.
- Wash your feet and scrub it using a pumice stone (soaking feet in soapy water before scrubbing will do the job perfectly).
- Wipe feet using towel and apply the warm oil liberally over feet paying special attention on the dry spots.
- Wear socks and keep overnight.
- Do this every day to maintain soft feet.
Note: You can also use olive oil instead of coconut oil.