Use this softening shaving cream to help the razor glide over the skin. Lather up with this whipped shaving smoothie for a smoother, closer shave. Kiss razor burn goodbye and say hello to silky smooth, perfectly soothed skin.
- 4 Tbsp shea butter
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp sweet almond oil or olive oil
- 10-12 drops pure essential oil ( optional )
- Using a double boiler, add the shea butter and coconut oil and let them melt over the lowest heat setting, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, add almond oil and essential oils and stir to mix.
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate until solid.
- Remove from fridge and, using a stand mixer, or a hand-held electric mixer, whip until the mixture is fluffy.
- And your shaving cream is ready to use !!