According to Ayurveda, the underlying causes of acne include impaired digestion and accumulation of toxins, and the reason why traditional methods of combatting acne may not be working for you. Pimples are related to both hormones and facial skin health. Ayurvedic treatment for pimples/acne offers great benefits in both these aspects! Here is a recipe for Ayurvedic tea that will help you cope with acne. Since pimples typically come in 2-, 3-, and 4-week cycles, you will need to follow this program for 3-6 months to get permanent results.
- Strengthens your digestion
- Improves metabolism
- Improves the quality and quantity of beneficial gut bacteria
- Purifies blood and keeps skin clear
Things you need-
- 4-5 cups of water
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon coriander seeds
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- Add the seeds in boiling water and continue to steep for 15 minutes
- Strain out the seeds and pour the liquid into a thermos. Sip the liquid throughout the day. Start fresh with a new batch of tea each morning.