We all love long thick hair, after all who doesn’t? Hair growth treatments are one of the best ways to prevent thinning, shedding, and breakage; to ensure optimal hair growth; and to prevent potential hair loss. But, aren’t treatments and products that promote fast growth expensive? Well, you need not spend a lot on such treatments as I am here with a DIY Hair Growth Oil recipe.
Read on to know the benefits of using this oil:
- Castor oil is renowned for helping to regrow hair. It increases scalp circulation if you massage with it, and strengthens your hair follicles.
- The fatty acids in coconut oil are ideal for moisturizing, help combat dandruff, and soothe the scalp. It easily absorbs into your hair, and has been used in tropical countries for maintaining beautiful hair for ages.
Here is the recipe for DIY Hair Growth Oil – Things you need-
- 1 cup coconut oil
- Half cup castor oil
- Essential oil like lavender or rosemary oil (optional)
- Add coconut oil and castor oil in a bowl.
- Add in essential oil if you wish
- Let it cool completely and store in a bottle
How to use:
- You can use this on your scalp about half an hour before you shower. Add a few drops to your fingertips, and rub into your scalp to increase circulation. Leave for 30 minutes, and shampoo out.
- You may also keep the oil overnight for an intense treatment.