Bloating is a sign of excessive gas in your intestines or that fluid has built up between the cells in your abdominal area. Often, bloat can be prevented or reversed just by altering your daily diet and drinking plenty of water and other healthy fluids like juice. Besides drinking more water and cutting back on your salt, alcohol and carbonated beverage intake, is there anything else you can do? Are there specific juices that will help make the discomfort of bloat go away? Certainly yes! Here I am with an easy juice recipe to say good-bye to that bloat!!
- Lemon is a gentle, natural laxative and diuretic. It flushes the excess salt from your system. Once the extra salt is removed, your body will reduce the amount of water it retains.
- Juicing watermelon can help flush excess salt from your system. That, in turn, will “convince” your body that it doesn’t need to retain water in order to protect itself against the possibility of dehydration that excess salt can cause.
- Pineapple contains digestive-promoting enzymes that aid digestion.
Things you need:
- ¼ pineapple
- 1 cup watermelon cubes (cut and de-seeded)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients and blend it nicely. Serve chilled!