Acne is a common problem thanks to factors like hormonal imbalance, genetics, improper skin care, poor diet, sun exposure and aging. Acne often is accompanied by dark spots and scars which can spoil your beauty. We are already aware of the fact that bananas are loaded with nutrients, natural sugars and antioxidants; hence it is a fruit that should be a part of your daily diet; but did you know that banana peels can be a great natural remedy for acne, dark spots and scars?
Below is how you could use banana peels for acne, dark spots and scars:
- Banana peels are loaded with a lot of nutrients, such as vitamins A, B, C, and E that play an important role in keeping your skin healthy and clear.
- Banana peels contain various enzymes that help you fight acne, blemishes and thus prevents scars and dark spots.
- Banana peels contains generous amount of Vitamin C that helps in maintaining the natural and youthful glow of the skin.
- Banana peel is full of anti-oxidants. It not only helps to get rid of dead skin but also leaves it feeling rejuvenated.
- Nutrients in banana peel not only help you get rid of acne and scars but also helps in fighting wrinkles.
WAYS TO USE BANANA PEELS TO FIGHT ACNE, DARK SPOTS AND SCARS:
SKIN RUB- Grab a banana and peel it. Use the inside part to massage your cleansed face until it goes thin. Keep it for 30 minutes and rinse it off. Pat dry and moisturize.
FACE MASK- You need a clean and yellow banana peel, some yogurt and lemon juice. Blend it in a blender until you achieve thick paste. Apply it on your face as a face mask and wash it off after 30 minutes. Pat dry and moisturize.