Acne is a common skin problem that affects people of all ages. Teenagers suffer the most from acne because of the increased hormone levels in their body. Having irritated, blemished skin can be so frustrating. Sleep deprivation, too much stress, unhealthy eating habits and a hectic lifestyles can also cause acne besides being genetic. Spot treatments are always the best choice to keep your acne in control, and today I am going to share an acne roll on spot treatment:
- Relieves Cystic Acne
- Fades Scarring
- Clears Blackheads
- Dries the acne and eventually it peels off leaving behind no scar or spot
- Easy to make and use
- Very effective
Things you need:
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 5 drops tea tree oil
- 5 drops lavender oil
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- Combine together all the ingredients and mix well
- Make sure the aloe vera gets mixed properly
- Pour the mixture in an old headache roll on tube or acne spot treatment tube.
- If you don’t have a roll on tube, you may use a tube with really narrow opening, or create a narrow opening by using cello tape- simply apply cello tape to make a tapering end in cone shape and cut off the edge.