If you love brownies and cakes, mug cakes/brownie can be the best option for you considering the ease of making it on-the-go! This mug brownie also makes a great party dessert and you can always experiment with the flavors and toppings. Below is a recipe for an easy 2-minute mug brownie-
What You Need:
- Flour: 2 tbsp.
- Cocoa powder: 2 tbsp.
- Egg: 1
- Powdered sugar: 3-4 tbsp.
- Oil/melted butter: 2 tbsp.
How To Make:
- Take a microwave proof mug and add one egg to it.
- Add 2 tbsp. of all-purpose flour and mix them very well.
- Now, add in 2 tbsp. cocoa powder and 3-4 tbsp. of powdered sugar and 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Mix all the ingredients really well and make sure there are no lumps at all.
- When the mixture is ready, toss it in the microwave for two minutes at highest temperature settings and your hot brownie is ready!
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar or whipped cream/nutella on top of it.