Have you ever wanted to go somewhere urgently but realized there is ice on your windscreen and everywhere on the car? You cannot leave as early as you thought and you don’t have a car de-icer handy either! This can be a common problem and this certainly needs to be fixed. Here I am with an easy 2-ingredient homemade car de-icer spray that you can make for cheap. Why to invest in a commercial de-icer sprat when you can make your very own? Here is the recipe with its benefits:
- Easy to make
- Wont damage your car in any way
- Can be used all over like windscreen, locks, door openings etc.
- No chemicals
Things you need:
- A spray bottle
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups iso-propyl alcohol
- Fill water in spray bottle.
- Add iso-propyl alcohol to it and shake well.
- Spray this de-icing mixture liberally on the ice covered surface and let it sit for few minutes.
- Turn your windshield wipers to wipe away the ice from windscreen and use a dry cloth to wipe away the ice from rest of the surfaces on car.